When initially looking at contracting for services, many organisations fail to work through exactly why they are looking at the sourcing of IT or business process services. LODESTAR advisors use their expertise to assist organisations develop robust and well thought through sourcing strategies and realistic, achievable transformation programs.
While traditionally sourcing has focused on lowering of unit costs and access to scarce resources, we are now moving to sourcing for business outcomes and using savings to re-invest in growth and innovation programs. Today, more than ever, organisations need to structure the best balance of internal and external service providers working together in a highly collaborative way.
The end product of a successful sourcing strategy will:
- Identify cost savings opportunities through leveraging client expertise
- Have a plan to truly cost current state operations
- Understand the likely cost and duration of the sourcing initiative
- Identify the preferred governance structure and supplier working relationship(s)
- Identify key transformational needs e.g. mobility, social media, analytics
LODESTAR advisors help and guide organisations through developing a robust and well thought through sourcing strategy. This then directly affects other key deal aspects such as contract term, choice of suppliers, service levels etc.
Our Service List